Pre Congress Workshops, Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Organ Perfusion Workshop, ONSITE participation only
ILTS organizes a one-day Machine Perfusion Workshop, putting the world leaders in perfusion machines and technology in one place.
Four machines for organ perfusion will be available in the wet lab setting.
Transfer, coffee break, and lunch at the CASE Laboratories are included in the ticket price.
***Places are limited***
Pathology Workshop, ONSITE and ONLINE participation possible
Surgery, Basic and Translational Research, Hepatology, Pathology, Pediatrics
- To understand the value and challenges of using the Banff criteria for the diagnosis of antibody-mediated rejection.
- To share the survey results on how antibody-mediated rejection is diagnosed and managed in different institutions worldwide.
- To learn the personal and institutional experience on how antibody-mediated rejection is diagnosed and managed from experts.
Liver Transplantation Radiology Workshop, ONSITE and ONLINE participation possible
Surgery, Anesthesia/Critical Care, Basic and Translational Research, Hepatology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Radiology
- The evaluation of recipient liver parenchyma
- The evaluation of donor liver parenchyma
- Discuss the donor hepatic vascular anatomy and its variants
- The evaluation of the donor biliary anatomy
- Interventional treatments of parenchymal complications after liver transplantation
- Interventional treatments of vascular complications after liver transplantation
- Interventional treatments of biliary complications after liver transplantation
- Correct use of available imaging modalities for the evaluation and follow up of liver transplant patients
- When to use interventional treatment modalities
Basic Science Workshop, ONSITE and ONLINE participation possible
Solving Liver Disease with Science – High Resolution Multi-Omics and Machine Learning Approaches
Basic and Translational Research
- To understand basic science approaches to solve clinical problems in liver disease.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us:
ILTS Registration Department
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 24603 410