Notification of Abstract Acceptance
The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
We kindly ask authors of all abstracts to get in contact with us in case they had not received their notification. Please check your Spam/Junk/Other folder as well!
Please note that the notifications of acceptance have been sent from email@example.com
With the notification of acceptance, abstract presenters will be informed about the time and date of their presentation.
Registration and Visa Requirements
IMPORTANT: All presenters must register for the meeting. The failure to confirm attendance and to register for the Congress will result in an automatic withdrawal of your abstract from the program.
Please register online by going to the Congress website Registration Page.
Please note: In case of change in your attendance status, a switch between online and onsite registration can be done until the standard deadline (April 18, 23:59 CEST time) free of charge.
It is highly recommended to read the related information about your country’s visa regime before arranging your travel to Turkey. While some applicants may be exempt from visa for their touristic or business visit to Turkey, the others can obtain an e-Visa. All other applicants will need to obtain a visa through Turkish Representations in the abroad.
- Advanced Liver Surgery
- Anesthesia / Critical Care Medicine / Acute Liver Failure
- Basic Science / Translational Research
- Comorbidities and Liver Transplantation Outcomes
- Donation after Circulatory Death and Machine Perfusion
- Donor Selection Criteria / Patient Selection / Organ Allocation
- Immunosuppression and Tolerance Induction
- Liver Transplantation during Covid-era
- Living Donor Transplantation
- Surgical Videos for Technical Innovation
- Transplant Oncology